Fall is coming. As Dodai Stewart put it, ballet flats are, “so gamine, so easy, so cute, so chic, so versatile — but the truth is, they can be terribly uncomfortable when they’re actually on your feet.” Which flat brings the most versatility with the least pain? Tell us in the comments.
1) Your nomination should contain:
- The specific name of the product, not just a brand or series.
- Why you think this item is the best.
- A link where the item can be purchased.
- An image of the item.
2) Vote by starring someone else’s nomination.
3) Please do not duplicate nominations.
More things that are worth it:
- Antiperspirant (Women’s) | Co-Op
- Blow Dryer | Co-Op | Worth It
- Deodorant (Women’s) | Co-Op | Gear
- Dry Shampoo | Co-Op
- Lip Balm | Co-Op | Gear
- Mascara | Co-Op
- Sports Bra | Co-Op | Worth It
- Sunscreen | Co-Op | Worth It
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.