Here are the best of today’s deals. Get every great deal every day on Kinja Deals, follow us on Facebook and Twitter to never miss a deal, join us on Kinja Gear to read about great products, and on Kinja Co-Op to help us find the best.
If you want to stop paying your cable company $100/month for channels you don’t watch, it might be time to cut the cord. Between services like Netflix, Hulu+, Sling TV, and HBO Now, it’s easier than ever to declare cable independence, but a good antenna is still a critical piece of equipment for picking up your local broadcast stations.
Today on Amazon, refurbs of the Mohu Leaf are down to $20, which is one of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen. If you need an endorsement, note that Lifehacker readers voted the Leaf as their favorite antenna, praising its unobtrusive design and great performance.
Even if you’re totally happy with your cable package, it might be worth picking this thing up anyway for the rest of football season. Unlike cable broadcasts, OTA HDTV is uncompressed, which means your programs will be free of the artifacts you can see during fast action scenes. It might not make a huge difference, but it’s definitely noticeable in my experience, particularly for sports. and $20 is a steal if you want the best image quality possible. [Refurb Mohu Leaf Indoor HDTV Antenna, $20]
Update: Price has gone up to $22. Still a good deal though.
With in-body 3-axis stabilization, a compact body, and the same sensor as Olympus’s high end OM-D line, the Olympus E-PL6 is a fantastic Micro 4/3 shooter for anyone looking to graduate from smartphone photography. I’ve owned the nearly-identical E-PL5 for a couple years, and I’m still consistently blown away by the quality of images it produces.
Today on eBay, you can get the body, a pair of lenses, a starter SD card, and an $80 Visa gift card for just $400. For comparison, the camera with a single kit lens is currently selling for $300 on Amazon, so when you account for the gift card, you’re basically getting a telephoto lens for $20 extra. [Olympus E-PL6 with 14-42mm II, 40-150mm, 8GB SD Card, and $80 Visa Gift Card, $400]
If your phone supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, you might as well throw out all of your old chargers and replace them with these.
Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 PowerAll 18W USB Car Charger Adapter ($6) | Amazon | Use code 2P77G62C
Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3 Ports USB Desktop Charging Station ($12) | Amazon | Use code 2GXWZ585
Today only, Amazon’s offering huge discounts on a ton of Swiss Legend watches, starting at just $50. They won’t count your steps or show you texts, but they look better than pretty much any smart watch out there right now. [Swiss Legend Watches start at $50]
The compact Ninja Professional blender is one of the more versatile kitchen gadgets you can own, and Amazon is offering it for an all-time low $80 today, down from $100.
Want to mix up a frozen smoothie? Chop some onions? Puree a few tomatoes? The Ninja is designed for all of that, and includes three different-sized jars to handle your disparate kitchen duties, and a powerful 900 watt motor to chop through just about anything you throw at it.
Despite the low price, the Ninja has a stellar 4.6 star review average on Amazon, which would be impressive for any inexpensive blender, let alone one as versatile as this. [Ninja Professional Blender, $80]
Jawbone’s Big Jambox is several years old at this point, but it’s still one of the best oversized Bluetooth speakers you can buy, and an open box model will only set you back $120 today, one of the best prices we’ve ever seen. [Open Box Jawbone Big Jambox, $120]
We’ve seen sub-$200 KitchenAid mixer deals before, but they’re almost always refurbs. You don’t get to choose a color in this Amazon deal, but your new prized kitchen possession will be brand new.
Just note that this is the smallest and lowest powered KitchenAid mixer, so it’s probably not ideal for stiff doughs. [KitchenAid K45SSOB 4.5-Quart Classic Series Stand Mixer, $180]
Need a new DualShock 4? Amazon’s selling the black one for $45 today (for Prime members only), which is a pretty solid discount as far as these things are concerned. [DualShock 4 Controller, $45. Prime members only. Discount shown at checkout.]
- Refurb Mohu Leaf Indoor HDTV Antenna ($22) | Amazon
- Olympus E-PL6 with 14-42mm II, 40-150mm, 8GB SD Card, and $80 Visa Gift Card ($400) | eBay
- Samsung 40” 1080p HDTV ($320) | Best Buy
- Refurb Apple TV ($50) | Best Buy
- Sony - 8-Function Learning Remote ($13) | Best Buy
- JBL - Charge 2 Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($80) | Best Buy
- Epson - EX3220 SVGA 3LCD Projector ($250) | Best Buy
- Lenovo ThinkVision 13.3” HD+ IPS Wired Mobile Touch USB Monitor with Digitizer Pen ($205) | Woot
- Apple Watch Sport 42mm ($375) | eBay
- LeTouch 24W (5V 4.8A) Multicolor Travel Wall Charger with 4 USB Ports Plus Four Detachable Adapters (US, UK, AU, EU) ($15) | Amazon | Use code 4I472S39
- QICENT® Power Strip Multiple 6 AC Outlets Surge Protector with 5 USB Ports ($27) | Amazon | Use code OMKFWLZA
- Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 PowerAll 18W USB Car Charger Adapter ($6) | Amazon | Use code 2P77G62C
- Aukey Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3 Ports USB Desktop Charging Station ($12) | Amazon | Use code 2GXWZ585
- SanDisk Ultra 64GB UHS-I/Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card ($19) | Amazon
- Swiss Legend Watches start at $50 | Amazon | Today only
- Bushnell Legend Ultra HD Roof Prism Binocular ($177) | Amazon
- NorthStar Sports SD1640 1050 HD Tuff Diamond Ripstop Gear/Duffle Bag ($23) | Woot
- $50 Cabela’s Gift Card ($40) | eBay
- Rockwood 12 Volt 2, 10 and 50 AMP Auto Car Battery Charger ($33) | eBay
- Elecrainbow Mini LED Lighted 30x 60x Pocket Magnifier ($7) | Amazon | Use code O2A2RFL2
- Elecrainbow Handheld 100X Pocket Microscope ($13) | Amazon | Use code 5V6CDBTE
- Assassin’s Creed Unity Limited Edition [PS4] ($16) | Amazon | Also $14 for Xbox One
- Mario Kart 7 [3DS] ($20) | Amazon | Prime members only
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf [3DS] ($20) | Amazon | Prime members only
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker