Bookmark Kinja Deals and follow us on Twitter to never miss a deal. Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more.
This deal is obviously timed to coincide with Thanksgiving, but this Char-Broil turkey fryer bundle is great for other cooking projects all year round.
Before we go any further, I should specify that this thing doesn’t use any oil, so it’s not really frying. Instead, it uses propane-powered infrared heaters to completely surround your turkey, chicken, or other meats with heat, resulting in crispy skins, and juicy meat in just 8-10 minutes per pound. And of course, without oil, the resulting meal is healthier, and far less likely to burn down your house.
It sounds too good to be true, but over 1,000 Amazon customers have given it a 4.6 star average, and the user-submitted photos look mouthwatering. Just note that this deal is only available today, or until it’s all gobbled up.
Today only, sneakers, ballet flats, oxfords, and every shoe in between from Cole Haan is on sale in today’s Amazon Gold Box. Just be sure to lace up your order before the end of the day.
The six-port Anker PowerPort 6 USB charger we mentioned yesterday is still on sale for $25, but for $6 more today, you can opt for the version with a Quick Charge 3.0 port as well.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away is your favorite affordable vacuum cleaner, but it’s the step-up Professional model that’s on sale today for $147. Compared to the standard Lift-Away, the Professional includes a longer power cord and a microfiber dusting attachment. Today’s price is within $7 of an all-time low, and a solid discount from its usual $170-$200.
We don’t post mail-in rebate deals all that often, but we’ll make an exception for a mechanical keyboard with genuine Cherry MX Black switches for $25. Just don’t forget to fill out the form!
Whatever fancy new charging technology your phone supports, this $12 Aukey car charger will help you get the most juice out of your commute. $12 would be a good price for a charger with a USB-C port or a Quick Charge 3.0 port, but with this deal, you get both.
Raising a kid is expensive enough as it is, so Amazon’s offering new parents some relief with a one-day sale on Britax car seats. Even if you don’t have a kid of your own, be sure to send this deal to your frazzled parent friends; they’ll be sure to appreciate it.
For $9, you can own a real life book safe, just like the movies. The best part is that you don’t have to worry about someone stumbling upon it by mistake, because nobody actually uses printed dictionaries anymore.
Just in time for colder weather, Amazon’s discounting dozens of Under Armour fleece products, including hoodies, leggings, socks, and more.
This is everything you could want in a $12 surge protector. Six outlets, two USB ports, and a swiveling design that minimizes the distance the whole setup will project out from your wall once everything’s plugged in.
Ninja’s new high-end coffee maker has all the bells and whistles you could want in a coffee machine, and you can pick one up for $130 today, the best price we’ve ever seen.
The headlining feature here is Ninja’s Auto-iQ system, which automatically adjusts the water level based on the brew size and type you select, but you’ll also get a permanent filter, milk frother and tumbler in the box.
When it comes to cleaning hard floors, you’ve basically got three options to choose from, if you don’t want to get down on your hands and knees:
- A regular old mop, which can leave your floors wet for hours.
- A Swiffer WetJet, or any similar product that uses chemical spray that can leave a residue, and disposable (i.e. expensive) cleaning pads.
- A steam mop, which cleans using regular old water that dries within seconds.
Now, I’ll let you draw your own conclusions, but the choice seems rather obvious to me, especially when you can get a highly rated Hoover steam mop for just $55 today only on Amazon. That’s the best price we’ve seen in over half a year.
Speaking of cats, I turn this thing on when mine wants to play, but I don’t have time. It’s his best friend.
Unless you’re a true audiophile, there’s really no reason to buy wired earphones anymore, and that’s doubly true for iPhone owners. So when you can choose from two different sets of Bluetooth earbuds for under $20, there’s no reason not to make the jump.
If you’re ready to take the plunge into LED lighting, this 6-pack of higly-rated TCP soft white (2700K) bulbs is down to just $17 on Amazon right now, one of the best per-bulb prices we’ve ever seen. They aren’t dimmable, so you won’t want to put them in certain fixtures, but it’s a great bulk pack for filling out ceiling lights and lamps throughout your house.
Once you’ve got them, check to see if your local utility company offers rebates for purchasing LEDs. If so, it’s possible these could pay for themselves even quicker than they would otherwise.
If you prefer daylight bulbs, the equivalent 5000K pack is just a couple bucks more. If you want my advice, use daylight in rooms where you do things (offices, kitchens, bathrooms), and soft white in spaces where you want to relax (bedrooms, living rooms).
If your phone supports Qi wireless charging, $6 is one of the best prices we’ve ever seen on a charging pad. I recommend stocking up, and scattering these all around your home and office. Just use promo code TWVZ8TFZ at checkout to get the discount.
If you want to dip your toes into the world of electric toothbrushes, Philips’ entry level Sonicare Essence line is an amazing value at $20 (after clipping the $5 coupon). I’ve been using this brush for years, and I still love it.
We saw this deal last month, but if you missed out, it’s back in stock today.
Want wireless streaming and handsfree calling in your older car? This $10 dongle receives the Bluetooth signal from your phone, and transmits it to the FM radio station of your choice. It even includes two USB charging ports for your phone.
We’ve seen several deals on Bluetooth car kits in the past, but most require that your car include an AUX jack, whereas this only needs a working FM radio.
- Anker PowerPort+ 6 Quick Charge 3.0 6-Port USB Charger | $31 | Amazon
- Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger With Dual Inputs | $50 | Amazon
- Rosewill RK-9000V2 BL Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry MX Black Switches | $25 | Newegg | After $40 rebate
- AUKEY QC 3.0 5V 3A Type C Dual Port USB Car Charger | $12 | Amazon | Use code AUKCAR24
- Magnetic Cable Clips, Desktop Cord Management, Multipurpose Cord Organizer | $7 | Amazon | Use code ITY3L886
- Garmin - nüvi 65LM - 6" - Lifetime Map Updates - Portable GPS | $110 | Best Buy
- Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Oil-Less Turkey Fryer Bundle with 2 Leg Racks and Kabob Set | $75 | Amazon
- Bella - 18-Quart Turkey Roaster - Stainless Steel | $30 | Best Buy
- Britax Car Seat Gold Box | Amazon
- The Honest Kitchen Dog and Cat Product Gold Box | Amazon
- Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine | $143 | Amazon
- MidWest Pet Exercise Pen | $33 | Amazon
- Black & Decker 12V MAX Cordless Lithium-Ion 56-Piece Project Kit | $50 | eBay
- Kalorik SVD 43056 BK Sous Vide Immersion Cooker | $105 | Woot
- Trademark Home Dictionary Diversion Book Safe with Key Lock | $9 | Amazon
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional | $147 | Amazon
- Cole Haan Shoe Gold Box | Amazon
- Under Armour Fleece Gold Box | Amazon
- Lingerie and Sleepwear Value Pack Gold Box | Amazon
- Ohuhu Portable Nylon Fabric Travel Camping Hammock | $12 | Amazon | Use code WKKE2YSU
- Snap Circuits Jr. SC-100 Electronics Discovery Kit | $14 | Amazon
- Air Hogs Star Wars Remote Control Millennium Falcon Quad | $54 | Amazon
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more, and don’t forget to sign up for our email newsletter. We want your feedback.