The easiest way to make great coffee is even cheaper today, and happens to be a perfect gift.
The AeroPress is easily the most idiot proof (and arguably the best) way to make coffee, is the #1 bestseller in coffee presses on Amazon and has its own Amazon store, took 24% of the reader vote on Lifehacker, and has been consistently recommended by Lifehacker, Gizmodo, and countless other publications. Hell, there's a world AeroPress championship. As an added bonus, it's also the best way to make coffee while traveling, and you can even use it to make iced coffee.
I can't recommend enough that you also pick up the Able Fine Disk Filter. Banish paper filters forever.
- The Coffee Gear Worth Your Money
- Five Best Coffee Makers
- Brew Control Turns Your iPhone into a Mobile Barista
- Dropping the Drip: How to Get Started Making Better Coffee
- Brew the Perfect Cup, Lesson 4: How to Choose Your Weapons
- How to Make Coffee with Minimal Equipment and Maintenance
- How to Make (and Take) Great Coffee Anywhere
- Aeropress Timer: Control Your Coffee Brewing From Your iPhone
All the Deals
- The Best Black Friday Deals
- The Best Black Friday Gaming Deals
- The Best Black Friday App Deals
- The Best Cyber Monday Deals
- The Best Cyber Monday Gaming Deals
- The Best Cyber Monday App Deals
Follow Kinja Deals for the best deal and product coverage year-round. We work together with you to find the best products and the best deals on them, click here to learn more and connect. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising, and if you take advantage of an item we cover, we may get a small share of the sale. We want your feedback.