Did you know beer played a crucial role in leading Europe out of the dark ages? You’ll learn all about it, and more, in this 180 page comic tracing the history of one of our favorite beverages.
Today’s paperback price is a match for the lowest ever listed, but you can save about $1 extra if you opt for the Kindle version. [The Comic Book Story of Beer: The World’s Favorite Beverage from 7000 BC to Today’s Craft Brewing Revolution, $13]
Movies & TV
- Preorder Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron 3D, Ultron Steelbook ($20) | Best Buy
- Preorder Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron 3D, Vision Steelbook ($20) | Best Buy
- South Park: Season 16 ($11) | Amazon
- Star Trek: The Compendium ($20) | Amazon
- American Sniper ($14) | Best Buy
- Jupiter Ascending ($14) | Best Buy
- Byzantium ($8) | Amazon | Prime members only
- Run All Night ($14) | Best Buy
- Pet Sematary (1989) ($7) | Amazon
- Warehouse 13: The Complete Series [DVD] ($55) | Best Buy
Books & Magazines
- FREE One Year Subscrption to Popular Science Magazine | Valuemags
- The Comic Book Story of Beer: The World’s Favorite Beverage from 7000 BC to Today’s Craft Brewing Revolution ($13) | Amazon
- 11 Philip K. Dick Award Winner and Finalist DRM-Free eBooks ($15) | StoryBundle
- Under Tower Peak: A Thriller [Kindle] ($2) | Amazon
- The Best Homemade Baby Food on the Planet [Kindle] ($3) | Amazon
- Stranded Audiobook ($1) | Audible
Commerce Content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and if you buy something through our posts, we may get a small share of the sale. Click here to learn more. We want your feedback.
Send deal submissions to Deals@Gawker and all other inquiries to Shane@Gawker.