Everyone could use more flash storage, and Amazon has you covered today with a huge sale on flash drives, SD cards, and microSD cards from SanDisk.
All of these products have been popular among our readers, but to my eyes, the most exciting deal here is the 128GB microSD card for $90. Up until recently, SanDisk was the only manufacturer in the world making that size, and price drops have been rare.
Note: Several flash drives are part of this promotion, but weirdly aren't included on the main Gold Box page. The full list of deals is below.
SanDisk Cruzer Fit CZ33 32GB USB 2.0 Low-Profile Flash Drive ($12) | Amazon
SanDisk Cruzer Fit CZ33 64GB USB 2.0 Low-Profile Flash Drive ($23) | Amazon
SanDisk Ultra 32GB Class 10 SDHC Memory Card Up to 40MB/s ($13) | Amazon
SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 SDXC Memory Card Up To 40MB/s ($28) | Amazon
- Zippo Black Crackle Lighter ($10) | Amazon
- Zippo Street Chrome Pocket Lighter ($11) | Amazon
- Onkyo 7.2CH A/V Receiver w/ Wi-Fi & Bluetooth ($255) | Woot
- Vivitek - XGA Multimedia DLP Projector($300) | eBay
- Craftsman 140-piece Mechanics Tool Set plus $20 in SYW Rewards ($70) | Sears
- Shin Megami Tensei IV - Nintendo 3DS ($21) | Best Buy
- Microsoft Xbox Live 3 Month Gold Membership ($17) | Best Buy
- Tomb Raider [Download] ($4) | Amazon
- Calvin and Hobbes Kindle Books are $2 Each Today at Amazon
- Pocahontas / Pocahontas II: Journey To A New World ($14) | Amazon
- Anker Ultra Protective Case With Built-in Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 6 Plus ($7) | Amazon | Use code IPH6PLUS
- Anker Ultra Protective Case With Built-in Clear Screen Protector for iPhone 6 ($7) | Amazon | Use code IPH647IN
- Pentax K-50 16MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with DA L 18-55mm WR f3.5-5.6 Lens ($420) | Amazon
- Ninja Professional Blender 1000 ($80) | Amazon
- OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Mixing Bowl Set($22) | Amazon
- Yakima BlockHead Bike Fork Mount ($11) | Amazon
- Samsung Chromebook 2 (11.6-Inch, Classic White) ($240) | Amazon
We work together with you to find the best products and the best deals on them, click here to learn more. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising, and if you take advantage of an item we cover, we may get a small share of the sale. We want your feedback.