The Logitech G502 Proteus Core has been my mouse of choice for gaming and work for more than 6 months now. You can grab it right now for $80 plus a $50 Steam gift card, which, if you're buying a gaming mouse, you shouldn't have much trouble spending. [G502]
From our coverage:
The marquee spec here is the DPI range of 200-12,000, adjustable on the fly. New ergonomics, aesthetics, and custom weight, surface calibration, and balance are all notable features here as well, especially on an $80 mouse. There are five easily movable and removable weights, and 11 customizable buttons, along with the classic Logitech dual-mode scroll wheel. Mechanical microswitches and a braided cable are also nice touches.
- DeathAdder Chroma Multi-Color 10,000DPI Ergonomic Gaming Mouse ($54) | Best Buy
- SteelSeries Sensei Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse ($100) | Amazon
- Etekcity® Scroll S200 High Precision 1600 DPI Wired USB Optical Gaming Mouse ($9) | Amazon
- Monoprice Macro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) ($67) | Monoprice
- woot! is having a sale on Razer peripherals, computing glasses, and more
All the Deals
- The Best Black Friday Deals
- The Best Black Friday Gaming Deals
- The Best Black Friday App Deals
- The Best Cyber Monday Deals
- The Best Cyber Monday Gaming Deals
- The Best Cyber Monday App Deals
Follow Kinja Deals for the best deal and product coverage year-round. We work together with you to find the best products and the best deals on them, click here to learn more and connect. We operate independently of Editorial and Advertising, and if you take advantage of an item we cover, we may get a small share of the sale. We want your feedback.